Stores management is a critical activity in successful management within business environment. Store manager manage store and inventory also manage stores personnel. Responsibilities include Space Planning, organizing and co-ordinate their work, train, supervise and control them. Stock represents a large percentage of the working capital in many organizations, minimizing damage makes a significant contribution to the overall profit of the business – and is a key vital part of the stores function. Store Management training is essential for efficient stores management and teach you the methodologies, principles and practices of good stores management to build your knowledge and skills to manage stores and its operations.
Participants: Stores keepers, Inventory assistant, warehouse assistant and new starters
Major Topics Covered in this Program:
- Principles of modern management, Administrative Procedures in Stores, motivating stores personnel, Health and safety.
- Overview of Design and layout Store buildings, Stockyard location.
- Manual and powered stores equipment for materials handling and storage.
- Protection of stock against loss and damage and stockyard security, fire prevention.
- Inventory and computerized / manual stock records and Transport and Distribution of Goods.
- Setting stock levels, reorder levels receipts into and managing issues from stores.
Certificate on Completion.