Revit Architecture training prepare for building information modeling (BIM) techniques needed to complete Revit architectural projects in Revit 2016. Revit Architecture Training designed for participants new to Revit Architecture. Focuses on the Revit Architectural tools most users need to work. Creating full 3D architectural models and set them up in working drawings.
Revit Architectural Topics include:
- Navigating Revit environment
- Creating project from template
- Working with Column, walls, doors and windows
- Creating Stairs and Railings
- Creating Roof , floor
- Fixtures and other components
- Schedule views and tags
- Printing And Exporting
- Linking Files
- Creating a PDF document.
Revit Architecture training course enable Architect engineers/consultant get ahead in Building Information Modeling.
Certificate on Completion.