Primavera P6 Training Online brief on to prepare a Primavera P6 project schedule. Learn to develop step by step project program schedule using primavera p6. In this primavera training, participants can understand project planning scheduling method and how to use primavera p6 software to prepare a project plan. Participants gain the skills to prepare project planning online in short time for real projects.
PMO Staff, Project Director, Project Managers, Construction Managers, Procurement Manager, Project Engineers,.Civil / Mechanical Engineers, Computer Engineers, Site Engineers,
Knowledge of project management principles.
Topics for Study:
- Project Planning Concept
- Navigate Primavera P6 Menu and Tools
- Creating Organizational Project Structure
- Creating Enterprise Project Structure
- Primavera Project, Activities, WBS Windows
- Preparing a New Primavera P6 Project
- Creating a Project Calendar
- Creating Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- WBS Activities
- Creating Activity Relationship
- Project Scheduling
- Print Setup.
Primavera P6 training online for all!
Simple Learning in 10 Steps!
Login Primavera-OBS-EPS-New Project-Project Calendar-WBS-Activities & Duration-Relationship-Scheduling-Print
- Live Online training session for learning primavera P6 scheduling.
- Training by Power point presentation and live primavera P6 Scheduling study.
- On Registration, participants can be provided to use workshop document before online training schedule date.
- No refunds or cancellation once workshop documents provided by email.
- Online participants can discuss about their quires during training secession.
- Each lesson have workshop to practice and Task at the end of each lesson.
- Participants can download trial version primavera software before the training day.
- Participants can do practice during live training.
Course Completion Certificate for all participants by email.
Hard Copy of certificate by courier/registered mail on additional charge of USD30, on request.
Tutor Support by email!
Tutor:20+years Middle East experience with Consultancy and contracting program Review/Approve/Scheduling development.