Logistics and Supply Chain Management course explain the activities of planning and controlling of distribution, transportation, warehousing, inventory management, purchasing, materials handling, packaging, customer service and product scheduling. Logistics course provides the decision making tools and concepts used for cost reduction in logistics and strategic supply chain solutions.
Participants: Logician’s, distribution staff, warehouse, store management staff, and new starters
Major Topics Covered in this Program:
- Business Logistics, Supply Chain & Objectives
- Logistics Strategy, Planning, Implementing Strategy, LSC Channels
- The LSC Product, 80-20 Curve, Packaging, Pricing, Incentive Prices
- LSC Customer Service, Order Cycle Time, Levels and Constraints
- Logistics Information Systems & Order Processing Systems
- Transport Systems, Shipment Agencies, & Costing.
Certificate on Completion.