About Quantity Surveying Course:
Quantity Surveying Course is designed to train in an easy-to-understand practical approach to measure work done on site activities in construction projects. Quantity surveyor course specialize in construction industry and focus on pre tender, post tender contracts. Quantity surveying training course suitable for those in surveying, construction and civil, mechanical and structural engineering discipline. Quantity Surveyor Training preparing you for the responsibilities and skills required to work as a Quantity surveyor.
Quantity Surveying Training focuses on:
- Preparation and Review of contracts and details of quantities of materials.
- BOQ cost breakdown and analysis.
- Preparing payment Application.
- Subcontractor tender preparation, assessment and management.
- Analyzing completed work and arranging payment to sub-contractor.
- Basics of Variation claims
- Review client requests
Participants: Contract Engineers, Contract Administrators, Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Draftsman, Surveyors, project coordinators, project Engineers.