The terms QA/QC that is widely used in Construction Quality management plan. QA/QC Course Training focused on construction industry standard. Quality Assurance (QA) tools and procedures to adherence to specifications and quality requirements. Quality control (QC) tools, processes, and range of automated and manual checks are discussed in the training secession to meet quality requirements of the project.
Quality Assurance Training, Quality Control Training to master the skills required to perform your day to day activities in construction site. QA/QC training is essential for Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineers to be a part of QA/QC in construction team. This course prepares your competency level to be a QA/QC Engineer.
- Class Taught by QA/QC construction industry Expert.
- Focused site based QA/QC procedure and documents.
- QA/QC Quality Plan review.
- Sample QA/QC construction documents review.
- Introduction to Quality Management
- Roles and Responsibilities of QA / QC Engineer
- Quality ISO 9001-2015
- International Quality Codes and Standards
- Clients Requirements
- Project Quality Management Plan
- Quality Policy
- Specification and Abbreviations.
- Communication, Meetings, Reporting
- Internal Audits
- Preparation of QA Procedures
- Technical Documents.
- Material Submittals.
- Construction Documents and Data.
- Planning and Work Program.
- Method Statements.
- Inspection Test Plans – ITPs
- Preparation of QC Procedures
- Laboratory Services.
- Receiving Inspection and Testing.
- In-Process Inspection and Testing.
- Final Inspection.
- Control of Monitoring and Measuring Equipment.
- Inspection and Test Status.
- Quality Records.
- Control of Field Observation and NON-Conforming Work.
- Corrective Measures
- Completion of Work and Handover.
- QA/QC Training manual Courseware.
- QA/QC Certificate for Participation