About the course:
A practical, straightforward project management training program teaching the principles and techniques of project management from a project’s start to completion, ideal for anyone wishing to learn project management course, how to manage projects and who needs to use and implement project management knowledge, skills and tools and techniques to succeeds in project.
- Project management, the people involved, project objectives; the time/cost/quality relationship.
- Project managers, skills, aptitudes and personal qualities and traits.
- Customer project specifications; the project scope and the use of checklists.
- Project team management and organisation: matrix, functional and hybrid structures.
- Organising the project team, providing support, ensuring cooperation, communication.
- Analysing and planning project tasks, work breakdown.
- Project costs: fixed, variable, direct and indirect costs.
- Accuracy and estimation of costs; the costing format, profit vulnerability.
- Project planning; bar charts, critical path networks, diagrams, milestones, resource constraints, timescales.
- Resource scheduling, computer systems and network analysis.
- Monitoring projects; preparing reports, assessing and managing risks.
- Project implementation, authority for moving ahead.
- Project performance analysis, profitability matters.
- Managing progress, schedule updates, control systems, corrections.
- Finishing projects and the official closure of project work.
Certificate on Completion.