About human resource management course:
Human resource management training (HRM) describes the policies and procedure to achieve important duties that HR management must perform. Human resource course deals with different areas of HR and provides Staff Induction, training and development, employee assessments. Motivation, discipline, grievance procedures for organizational development. HR course provide detailed HR management procedure for smooth office functioning.
Human resource management course topics:
- Human Resource structure, functions, activities and roles.
- HR policy and strategy.
- Resource planning.
- Job- analysis, descriptions, structure and design.
- Job- evaluations, ranking and grading.
- Work groups and team-building.
- Organizational structures and forms of control.
- Remuneration policy, benefits, systems and employment packages.
- Management roles, planning, forecasting, organizing, motivating, controlling, budgeting.
- Communication- vertical and horizontal, internal and external.
- Principles of effective communication.
- Recruitment and selection, internal and external recruitment.
- Advertising jobs, handling applications, conducting interviews, testing.
- Induction, training and development, employee assessments.
- Safety at workplace, accident prevention, risk assessment.
- Employee security, staff welfare, medical facilities, health protection.
- Promotions, resignations and retirements.
- Industrial relations: trade unions, staff associations.
- Motivation theory and management style
- Delegation, counseling, discipline, grievance procedures.
- Payroll, promotion, equal opportunity policy.
- Computers and IT in the HR, data protection.
Week days/ Week End Training.
Certificate on Completion.