Event management course provides the knowledge and skills required to be a professional event organizer/manager. Event Management Training course covers strategic management for projects, focusing on event concepts, feasibility, legal compliance, marketing, risk and business and event relationships. Event Management Training program helps to develop a wide range of abilities to master the skills in event marketing, event organization and management functions and to face many different types of business challenges in a diverse range of contexts and in many management roles and in numerous professional and managerial positions.
Event Management Course Topics:
- Event concepts – analysis, design.
- Event feasibility assessment and strategic factors.
- Event venues and sites.
- Insurance and legal regarding events.
- Client relationships and agreements.
- Marketing strategy, segmentation and planning.
- Events Sponsorship.
- Event budgeting, finance and cash flow.
- Risk assessment and strategy.
- Event bids process and factors.
- Event project management and principles.
- Event promotion and public relations.
- Human resources, staffing, recruiting
- People management, motivation and development
- Safety and security training.
- Crowd procedures and control.
- Event protocol for speakers, business, religious and cultural events
- Event catering, food, beverages planning
- Environmental management, sanitation.
- Event monitoring, control and evaluation
Event management certificate