About the course:
E-Business Management course aims to provide insight how e-business operates. It examines how e-business evolved, the technologies and business models that drive it, the threat it poses to traditional business models, and how to develop a fuller understanding of e-business opportunities.
- Unit 1 – Introduction to E-Business
- Unit 2 – E-business – Applications, Models and Technologies
- Unit 3 – E-Business and the Consumer
- Unit 4 – Impact of E-Business on Business Processes
- Unit 5 – E-business in the Service Sector
- Unit 6 – Legal, Fiscal and Ethical Issues of E-Business