About the course:
When English is your second language, simply learning how to write Business Documents is not enough. Learn how to express ideas directly and clearly in any conversation-with confidence.
- Develop skills to recognize different styles and guidelines in business conversations.
- Gain the ability to become assertive and focus on the issues being addressed.
- Increase your understanding of body language and non-verbal business communication.
- Styles and approaches to business conversation skills in different cultures.
- Approaches to planning ahead before engaging in a formal dialogue.
- To understand the impression you give during professional meetings and discussions.
- To develop your own confidence and flexible speaking style.
- Recognize workplace conversational pitfalls and how to avoid them.